Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks: In the current scenario where people are so much busy, there are unable to keep a check on the expenditure they are doing form their credit card. A credit card enhance feature in the accounting software has been introduced for the QuickBooks user. QuickBooks online allows the user to record credit card payments in multiple ways so that the user can keep track of your expenses and maintain accurate financial reports. The user can easily enter credit card payments in QuickBooks.
Following are steps you need to follow to enter credit card payments in QuickBooks:
Step 1 How to enter credit card payments in QuickBooks
- At first, the user needs to click on the option of banking.
- Now enter the credit card payments.
- The amount of the charge should be added.
- Now you have to locate the transaction.
- Now click on the option of account category. This is done for the expense by going in the detail section.
- Now you have to review the entry.
- Finally, click on the option of save and close.
The users can also enter credit card payments in QuickBooks online on desktop. Following are steps you need to follow to enter credit card payments in QuickBooks online on desktop:
- Chart of Accounts List
- At first, you need to click on the gear icon.
- The Chart of accounts should be navigated.
- Now you have to hit the chart of the accounts option.
- Now, review the updated chart of accounts.
- Now you have to double click on the option of review an updated chart of accounts.
- This should be done to ensure that a new credit card amount should be added.
- Now you have to navigate the credit card to register
- By adding the credit card account you can easily, account for you registered.
- You will get all the transactions that were recorded to the credit card in QuickBooks.
- Now you have to enter the credit card payments.
- Go to the option of the register option.
- Now you have to complete all the fields that are cc expense, bill payment, and cc credit card.
- Now you have to click on the drop-down arrow.
- Now you have to choose the type of transaction.
- Lastly, you need to fill all the required fields.
- Finally, click on the option of saving.
- You can also add a description to your credit card and this is an optional step. You can also skip this step.
- Select the payment account.
- Now you have selected the credit card account.
- Now choose your vendor.
- Now you have to enter the check number.
- Now enter the date.
- Now you need to enter the payment amount.
- Write a memo.
- Now you need to add the additional information.
- Now save your payment.
- Finally, you have to check your payment.
The above-mentioned solutions can help you easily to enter credit card payments in QuickBooks. In case of further, queries you can connect to QuickBooks support phone number. This team of QuickBooks support phone number consists of the highly skilled members who are proficient enough to help you.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.