The accounting software has been designed and developed by Intuit. It is highly popular among the clientele due to its easy access and great user interface design. The accounting software of QuickBooks comes with the option of hosting on Cloud. This striking feature has made it possible for the users to use the accounting software at any time of need and from any point on the globe. Moreover, it comes with multiple add-ons. The easy integration of add-ons makes the accounting software suitable to different business organization. It also facilitates the companies to use only those services that are essential to their business and thus saves cost. The reliability and accuracy of the software make it more attractive to the buyers. It also saves the additional cost of infrastructure required for skilled IT technicians for running business accounts. However, various error codes occur in the accounting software while working on it. The common ones include QuickBooks error 3371 code 11118 and the error code 600077 that occurs in the software. This blog is to give information on causes, symptoms, and easy solution of error code 600077 on the software. QuickBooks customer service is always available to give quick aid to the users. You can easily contact QuickBooks customer care for an effective solution of error code 600077 and also for other errors or issues that occurs in QuickBooks. For instant assistance, you may also connect using QuickBooks help number to resolve the issues with the accounting software.
Common Causes of Error code 600077
- The folder that has the company file saved in it may lack proper permission to access it.
- The file that is being accessed is not present within the computer storage. The file may be present on external storage and thus causing inconvenience to the user.
- The error code may also occur if the file is tried to open by using the reference of a mapped drive.
- The accounting software may be running on multi-user mode and more than one user tries to open or access it at the same time.
- The file that is being tried to access may be corrupt or damaged causing the error code 600077 to appear on the screen of the user.
- The accounting software you are using is not updated to its latest version. Or it may happen that you have been using an outdated version of QuickBooks.
Symptoms of Error Code 600077
- The screen may display error code 600077 when you try to access a company file.
- The accounting software is not letting you access a particular file or folder on the computer device.
- The software’s response time becomes too high.
- The software may totally hang and doesn’t respond to any clicks.
Precautions to be Taken
The error code 600077 is often found to get totally eliminated from the accounting software by taking the following precautions.
- Restart your computer device.
- Ensure a well-secured proper internet connection to your device. Alternatively, also check for the proper speed of the internet connection you are using.
- Make sure that you the permission to access the company fil’s from the accounting software. As the accounting software offers the managers to utilize customized permission to different users of the software so it may happen that you are not authorized to access a particular company file.
- Check if the credentials you are using are correct and proper.
- The accounting software must be installed on the administrator of the windows of the computer device for proper functioning.
After ensuring proper implementation of the above precaution, check if the error code 600077 has been resolved or still present in the computer device. Contact QuickBooks customer care if you face any difficulty in resolving the issue from your computer device.
Easy Solutions to eliminate the error code 600077 from QuickBooks
Solution-1: Renaming .ND & .TLG extensions
- Go to the icon of My Computer over the screen of the computer device.
- Click twice on the icon of My computer to open it.
- Now go to the C-drive icon of My Computer and click twice on its icon.
- Now find the folder ‘Users’ and open it by clicking twice on the folder.
- Select the folder of ‘Public’ by double-clicking on it.
- Go to the folder of ‘Documents’ and open it by double click.
- Double-click on the folder of ‘Intuit’ to open it.
- Now locate the folder of ‘QuickBooks’ and open it by double-click.
- Double-click the folder of ‘Company File’ to open it.
- Now you need to locate the files that have the extensions of .ND and .TLG.
- Rename all the files by adding .OLD at the end of each file.
- Now, open the accounting software of QuickBooks and check if the error has been resolved or it is still present in the accounting software.
Solution-2: Creating a New Access
- Go to the start icon & click on it.
- From the popup menu choose the option of My Computer.
- Now select the C-drive from my computer to open it.
- You are required to create a new folder in this drive.
- Now open the folder that has the file or data of the company.
- Locate the ‘.qbw file’.
- Create a copy of this file.
- Now go back to the new folder that you have created earlier in the C-drive.
- Paste the copied file of .qbw over here.
- Now you are required to create access.
- This will allow the customers to share the file with ease and comfort.
- You can now easily open the QB file from this location.
The QuickBooks error code 600077 will get resolved by now. However, if the error is not resolved then connect with the customer care team via QuickBooks help number to seek effective and easy solutions for the elimination of the error code 600077 from the roots. The team of QuickBooks customer service will guide you in a step by step process to get the error code resolved. However, if you face difficulty then the error can also be resolved via taking remote access of your device.