The new version of QuickBooks desktop 2021 is all about increasing the productivity of the work and to save time. There are several automation features such as improvements to bank feeds, creating categorized receipt expense entries using the QuickBooks desktop mobile app.
- Streamlined bank feeds
This streamlined feature is now available for the customers who spend their lot of time entering their transactions. This feature will help the customers to save their valuable time. The enhanced rules, batch editing, and improved matching.
- Import bank feeds faster by automatically categorizing or batch-editing your bank transactions by payees, accounts, and classes.
- Improve data integrity with better matching and less manual entry.
- Gain flexibility and efficiency with enhanced rules that let you quickly search.
Automated receipt management in QuickBooks desktop
In QuickBooks desktop 2021 the users can use the mobile to capture receipt data, Just they need to photograph, import, and review.
- No one can lose receipts – employees/users can immediately take an image through a mobile app.
- No more stuffing shoe boxes with receipts- QuickBooks store the digital copies of the receipt in the user’s computer.
- No more data entry.
- Save time by automatic creation of categorized receipt expense entries using the QuickBooks desktop mobile app.
- Rule-based customers groups
It creates rule-based customer groups based on fields like customer type, status, location, and balance, so you can easily manage them and use them across multiple features.
- Automatically add/remove a customer from a group based on pre-defined conditions helping you to improve your customer management, insights, and communication.
- Stay organized by creating customer groups that you can contact or manage separately.
- Automated statements/ payments reminders
Business owners who remind the customers for their overdue balances can now automate frequently sent statement emails, tailored to customer needs. Send statements with payment links that encourage the customers to immediately settle their balances via an online payment portal.
- Save time by automatic recurring the statements to different customer groups that are based on their needs or tendencies.
- Get paid faster by regularly reminding customers what they owe.
- Stay on top of outgoing statements by reviewing them before they go out.
Advanced inventory improvements in QuickBooks enterprise
Features like improved data level permissions, barcode label prices, improved landed cost calculations, and alternate vendor reports are just a few honorable mentions that will help streamline your inventory management.
- Improve security and confidentially by limiting user access to only the specific data, transactions, and reports they are responsible for.
- Increase productivity by improving how you delegate user permissions.
- Save time by avoiding workaround to grant granular permissions.
- Reports like inventory stock status by item and inventory valuation summary.
- Customize user access to view, edit, or delete only the specific customers, vendors, and data they are responsible for.
- Provide greater pricing visibility to customers and employees by including sales prices.
- Payroll liability reminders
Small business owners can set up calendar notice to ensure they are reminded of upcoming payroll tax and liability payments.
In case of any problem, the users can connect the team of QuickBooks online support. The team is highly proficient and skilled. They can resolve any problem related to the software which the user may encounter. QuickBooks’ online support team is the main support team.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience. Get more info. Call +1-800-788-5999 Now.