Are you looking for the solutions to fix Error 3371: could not initialize license properties. If yes then follow this blog further to know how to fix quickbooks error 3371: could not initialize license properties
One of the most preferred bookkeeping solutions is the QuickBooks accounting software. In spite of being an excellent software, there would be times when users might encounter few errors causing hindrance in their work. QuickBooks License Error is one among them and is also known as the QuickBooks Error 3371. Here we will discussed how to fix Error 3371: could not initialize license properties.
There would be multiple reasons that can be associated with this Quickbooks error 3371. They are listed as:
- Faulty QBregistration.dat files.
- MSXML features installed in the system might get corrupt.
- Faulty or obsolete applications, such as, firewall or antivirus.
- Windows Operating System issues.
- Network and Web Connect issues encountered by users.
Keeping in mind the above-mentioned are some of the causes for the quickbooks error 3371.
Methods to fix Error 3371: could not initialize license properties.
Mentioned below are some few suggested methods, applying which users can fix Error 3371: could not initialize license properties.
Installing latest or updated Windows
if the user’s Windows Operating system is not updated or from the latest version, then the steps given below should be followed:
- First step would be logging in as the Administrator of the system.
- Next, click on Windows.
- All Programs option needs to be clicked. Then select Windows Update.
- User needs to click on Install QuickBooks for installation of all updates.
Users need not proceed with any other steps if this works, otherwise they should continue with the next steps that would help to fix Error 3371: could not initialize license properties.
Deleting the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file
- First the QuickBooks Desktop application needs to be closed.
- Make sure QuickBooks processes are not run.
- The Entitlement data folder initiating the Windows Operating System and the QuickBooks version should be opened.
- It will be followed by the opening of the company file which would provide a list of instructions showing appropriate steps for registering the applications.
Start QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
As a repair tool, the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool helps in repairing the corrupted files and applications. Generally, issues related to .NET Framework, C++ and MSXML can be resolved with the help of this tool. The following steps would help in easy installation of this tool:
- Firstly, QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool needs to be downloaded.
- On the system’s desktop, the setup file should be saved.
- The setup file needs to be run on the system by double-clicking on it.
- All the files will be repaired.
- Once the repair procedure is completed the system should be rebooted.
All the three resolution methods suggested above will help to fix Error 3371: could not initialize license properties, however, if the problem still lingers then users are recommended to connect with the QuickBooks helpline support team. They provide you some quick and proper solution to fix Error 3371: could not initialize license properties. Our team is 24/7 available for your assistance. The consultants are knowledgeable and experienced in handling similar issues on a regular basis. Also, users can request online consultation support by simply visiting their website.
For More Information