Are you want to know how to add and match Bank Feed transactions in QuickBooks Desktop. Follow the blog to get full information.
Add means that you have not created any transaction in QuickBooks Online. It is mainly to record the new transaction to the register in QuickBooks and Match means that you have already created it in QuickBooks Online and you want to match the downloaded transaction to the one created to register, it is not complicated. To add and match Bank Feed transactions in QuickBooks Desktop, you can go through this blog post.
Add And Match Bank Feed Transactions in QuickBooks Desktop
Once the transactions are downloaded, for each downloaded transaction, QuickBooks will examine the bank data and provides you the suggestions like payee to accept or category of the new transaction into QuickBooks. Since the item has not been formed in the QuickBooks, it’s your job to review the item and make changes in it where it’s possible. When you are satisfied with the details of both the payee and account category, you have to Tap on the add button at the end of the row. The transaction disappears from the list and moves back to the QuickBooks tap.
To review an item:
First of all, you have to choose a row. The row expands to show you more details in the QuickBooks. It may display a vendor or customer name, as well as a category. The Uncategorized expense or the income appears if QuickBooks can’t search the category same as it. Before adding new transactions to the register, you have to review your job and items in the database.
Match Bank Feed Transactions in QuickBooks Desktop
When some of the financial transactions are downloaded into QuickBooks Online, sometimes it gets matched. This means that the downloaded transaction in the similar date as a transaction and same dollar amount was entered into QuickBooks Online. To process the matched transactions you have to link the banking transactions to the existing QuickBooks Online data:
- First of all, you have to Hit on the tab called Recognized
- When the text says only one Record Found, then you have to:
- Review the date in the column under match/ category and review the date on the left side of the row.
- If the dates are surrounded by few days of each other, select the option of match.
- If the dates are weeks, tap on the line and then hit on the circle for add.
- When the text displays before you conveys that 2 Records are Found:
- You have to Hit on the line to expand all the details
- Now, you have to Review the related transactions.
- After that, pick the transaction with the closest date to the date on the left side of the downloaded transaction.
- If there are multiple transactions with the same date, you have to review the bank detail for more information.
- After that identify which line is there to match the transaction.
By following all these ways, you can add and match Bank Feed transactions in QuickBooks Desktop, if you require any help, our representatives will definitely fix your issue.
For More Information