How Do I Resolve “QuickBooks - Application with Revoked Certificate”?
While using the efficient accounting software you might come across certain errors such as “QuickBooks – Application with Revoked Certificate” in QuickBooks Desktop and this error generally occurs while integrating or syncing the QuickBooks Desktop with a third-party application. However, this is not a very serious error in QuickBooks as it is linked with third-party applications. This error never put your data at risk but it is still important to known– how to fix the error “QuickBooks - Application with Revoked Certificate” as soon as possible. When this error occurs, you are constrained to run the QuickBooks desktop application.
- An outdated version of QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Application Is Revoked error.
- If a third-party digital certificate expired.
Step 1: Check whether QuickBooks Web Connector is up to date
- Tap on the option of Start menu and locate the web connector
- Hit on Open button from the top of the Web Connector window.
- Now, check the version number of the web connector that you are using.
- If you are required to update it, you have to tap on the link to download and install the latest web connector version.
Step 2: Check whether the third-party digital signature is valid
- Go to the Start menu, you have to do right-click on the application icon.
- After that, you have to Open File Location from the drop-down options.
- Now, hover right-click on the application extension and choose the option of Properties.
- Go to the Digital Signatures tab.
- Select the Name of Signer from the Signature List and then tap on Details.
- Open the General tab and then choose the option of View Certificate.
- Now, you have to select the valid from dates.
- If the digital certificate has expired, you have to reach the professional to install the latest digital certification for the third-party application.
- Hit on the OK button to save changes.
Step 1: Update QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the Help menu
- Now, Update the QuickBooks Desktop
- Hit on Update Now button
- Tap on Get updates
- It may take some time to update the QuickBooks Desktop
- Tap on Close button
Step 2: Be sure that QuickBooks Web Connector is running with the current version
You need to make sure that QuickBooks Web Connector is up to date.
- Hit on the option– Type here to search at the bottom left corner
- Click on the option– Web Connector and hit on it
- Once the Web Connector is open, you have to tap on Help
- Click on the option of About QuickBooks Web Connector
- Now you can see the version, and if it’s not up to date, please download the latest version
Hope So! Your issue of How to fix the error “QuickBooks - Application with Revoked Certificate” gets fixed and you can resolve your issue instantly.