While using the efficient accounting software you might come across certain errors such as QuickBooks Application with Revoked Certificate in QuickBooks Desktop and this error generally occurs while syncing or integrating with QuickBooks Desktop with a third-party application. However, this is not a very serious error in QuickBooks as it is linked with third-party applications. This error never put your data at risk but it is still important to known– how to fix error QuickBooks Application with Revoked Certificate as soon as possible. When this error occurs, you are constrained to run the QuickBooks desktop application.
- An outdated version of QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Application Is Revoked error.
- If a third-party digital certificate expired.
Steps To Fix Error QuickBooks Application with Revoked Certificate
Mentioned below are some steps to fix error Quickbooks application with revoked certificate. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Check whether QuickBooks Web Connector is up to date
- Tap on the option of Start menu and locate the web connector
- Hit on Open button from the top of the Web Connector window.
- Now, check the version number of the web connector that you are using.
- If you are required to update it, you have to tap on the link to download and install the latest web connector version.
Step 2: Check whether the third-party digital signature is valid
- Go to the Start menu, you have to do right-click on the application icon.
- After that, you have to Open File Location from the drop-down options.
- Now, hover right-click on the application extension and choose the option of Properties.
- Go to the Digital Signatures tab.
- Select the Name of Signer from the Signature List and then tap on Details.
- Open the General tab and then choose the option of View Certificate.
- Now, you have to select the valid from dates.
- If the digital certificate has expired, you have to reach the professional to install the latest digital certification for the third-party application.
- Hit on the OK button to save changes.
Alternative Ways To Fix Error QuickBooks Application with Revoked Certificate
Step 1: Update QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the Help menu
- Now, Update the QuickBooks Desktop
- Hit on Update Now button
- Tap on Get updates
- It may take some time to update the QuickBooks Desktop
- Tap on Close button
Step 2: Be sure that QuickBooks Web Connector is running with the current version
You need to make sure that QuickBooks Web Connector is up to date.
- Hit on the option– Type here to search at the bottom left corner
- Click on the option– Web Connector and hit on it
- Once the Web Connector is open, you have to tap on Help
- Click on the option of About QuickBooks Web Connector
- Now you can see the version, and if it’s not up to date, please download the latest version
Hope So! Your issue of How to fix error QuickBooks Application with Revoked Certificate gets fixed and you can resolve your issue instantly.
For More Information