Are You facing QuickBooks Bank Feeds Error OLSU 1014, If yes then you are at the right place to know how to troubleshoot QuickBooks Bank Feeds Error OLSU 1014 in simple and quick methods. Follow this blog for more information.
QuickBooks users always use the QuickBooks online banking to connect with their financial institutions and banks to check and download the recent transactions. It also uses their banking services, and bank accounts. It is a bookkeeping and accounting tool which allows its users to manage and handle the online banking within the software. However, while using it, users face the QuickBooks Bank Feeds Error OLSU 1014 issue and it can be fixed easily by following some effective troubleshooting steps. Before proceeding with the steps, you must know the possible reasons behind the error and the steps how to fix it.
Possible reasons behind QuickBooks Bank Feeds Error OLSU 1014
- Issues in the bank can lead to QuickBooks bank feeds Error OLSU 1014.
- Changes in the Web connect, administrative offerings, or direct connect.
- When there is an Inactive Bank Account entitled for QuickBooks Online Banking.
- Due to poor internet connection or servers down, can also result in Bank Feeds Error: OLSU -1014
- Problem or difficulties with the records in your company document.
Methods to Resolve QuickBooks Bank Feeds Error OLSU 1014
Some of the Effective techniques to Fix Quickbooks Bank Feeds Error OLSU 1014 are hereby described below in this post.
Method 1: Enable TLS 1.2 Protocol
- You have to Launch the Internet Explorer and ensure that you are using the latest version.
- Hit on the Gear icon available at the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the Internet Options available, you have to hit on the advanced tab.
- After that, scroll down in the Security Section and you have to unmark USE TLS 1.0 and mark USE TLS 1.2
- Now, Select the Apply button and tap on the OK.
- After that, close all the running programs and then, restart your device.
Method 2: Create a new company file
If you have are getting difficulties with your Bank or servers, then you must follow these steps mentioned below to resolve the issue:
- Go to the QuickBooks File menu
- Open the New Company and tap on the option– Express Start.
- Now, add the bank account that has created the issue and after that, you have to set up the account for Bank Feeds on the new test company.
- Now, for testing the account, you must have to download the Bank Feed Transactions.
Method 3: Deactivate Accounts Having Online Services
- Firstly, you have to search the Include inactive option.
- After that, you have to Deactivate the Bank Feeds for an inactivate account.
- Now, close and open the file once again.
- Lastly, you need to set up every account for Bank Feeds
After going-through all the above steps, you can fix the issue of Quickbooks Bank Feeds Error OLSU 1014, without getting any hesitation. If you are getting any issue while proceeding with the steps, feel free to reach the representatives for quick help and get your issue resolved as soon as possible by tech-experts.
For More Information