Are you looking For Solutions to resolve company files and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor then you are at right place. Go through this blog to learn how to resolve company files and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor.
QuickBooks File Doctor is a quick, simple, and easy way to rely on file repairing software that can fix all types of network problems issues, corruption of data, and window issues. It helps to check your company’s corrupted/damaged files and try to resolve them. This is very important tool, i.e. easy to control, and provides you detailed troubleshooting steps that can help you to Resolve company files and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor. Some of the reasons behind the error are mentioned below.
Possible Causes behind the Error
- Access the incorporated files
- Trying to restore the files, but unsuccessful.
- Updating the files.
- The error occurs when you convert the old version of the company files over a network.
- During the installation phase when you miss out some QuickBooks files.
- The error shows up when the files are corrupted, damaged, and misplaced.
Steps to Resolve Company files And Network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor
Steps to Fix Company files issues with QuickBooks File Doctor
The effective steps to resolve company files and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor are hereby mentioned below.
Stand Alone Version
- Go to QuickBooks file Doctor and then search for company file from the drop-down list appearing before you.
- You can see the option of Check File damage option and tap on Diagnose File.
- Now, two options are given to you such as check network connectivity, and other is check file loss.
- Now, select the one that suits your issues.
- Go to open the Admin ID and password.
- If you are using an older QuickBooks option, and then you should update to the latest version first.
- After that, you make a choice based on the issues that you are facing.
- Now, you have to wait for a full scan of the issues and once the repairing is performed, you can close your QuickBooks file doctor.
- Lastly, check the repair process by the opening company file.
- Go to QuickBooks accounting software and then tap on file menu.
- Hit on Utilities from the File Menu.
- Now, Go to repair file network issues to launch your tool.
- After that, click on the browse option.
- Select the company file that you wish to repair and press Open.
- Ensure that you should choose an advance setting.
- Choose the type of file that you want to open and go through your file.
- Hit on Next button.
- Now, you can Sign-In to your ID and password as asked and then tap on Next button.
- Open your tool to ensure that the repairing is in process, and after the repair, check whether work has been done.
Steps to Resolve Network Issues with QuickBooks File Doctor
To get all your network issues fixed, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open your File doctor hub, and Go to the company file issues tab
- After that, Tap on the Run QuickBooks file Doctor and move the process go-ahead
- The process entirely will take some time to open your company file
- Now, it’s necessary to locate your company file from the Drop Box preferences.
- At the end, type your admin ID and password, and tap on the Next button to proceed further.
Hope So! After following all the steps to Resolve company files and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor, you will get your issue resolved.
For More Information