QuickBooks is the time saver software for many small businesses globally. One can easily manage data with greater accuracy. QuickBooks have various versions in case of usability and functionality. Further, you can use one of three database management according to your business needs. To know about how to access QuickBooks database you need to follow the content below:
Types of QuickBooks database
Before knowing about how to access QuickBooks database you need to know about the types of QuickBooks database. These types are enlisted below:
It is considered as one of the most adaptable to compatible databases. In case your company has multiple accounts or it performs a large number of transactions because Oracle Funnels returns data by a central tabular repository it is the most suitable choice for your business or maybe an ideal choice would be an appropriate word.
It helps you to determine that your database administrator or financial controller can determine user perquisites and also they can to automate basic transaction methods. This also further clarifies the need for additional data entry or unnecessary data storage.
In case the security standard in your company is not fulfilled by Oracle then probably MySQL is the best option. It provides an extraordinary level of security and it is almost impossible to hack. It is a database that is compatible with more than twenty platforms such as Linux, Windows, and Mac. It works on high encryption and cross-platform.
- Microsoft SQL
This is mainly for professionals who are ideally working on Windows-based computers completely. It mainly integrates smoothly with QuickBooks and enables the one to manage numbers of records and transactions.
Further, it enables the database administrators to allow recognition and control secrecy just in the case of Oracle. It has a unique feature of those automatically backup transactions instead of manually backup data.
These are the three types of QuickBooks databases. Further, there are steps to access QuickBooks database. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Steps to access QuickBooks database
- At first, you need to download and install QuickBooks.
- Now you have to create a table in Microsoft Access. This will allow you to use your QuickBooks data file as a user in the corresponding session as the access database.
- Now you have the option of file option.
- Now select the option of new.
- Now choose the blank database.
- Now select the option of ok.
- Now you can see the default database file name DB 1 display in the box. Now here you need to edit and rename with a more appropriate name.
- Now you have to save your file as the Microsoft access database type.
- Now choose the link table, you can choose it by clicking on OL.
- Now you have to modify the first of type list to the settings for the ODBC database.
- After that, you have to choose the QuickBooks related database service name. Now here you can set up with the ODBC driver.
- Further, these could be the names of one of the already established database services or the one you created.
- Now you have to choose QuickBooks tables and you can add a Microsoft access project and later you can choose ok.
With the guidance of the above-mentioned steps, you could get clarity towards access QuickBooks database. The user can easily access QuickBooks database. In case of any problem related to the QuickBooks database, you can connect to the team members of the QuickBooks online support. The team members of quickbooks online support are highly skilled and proficient.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.