In this blog we will discuss how to deal with OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks allows the users to connect with the financial institutions to use the banking services, and view, download all the transactions. While operating the online banking within the QuickBooks, users may face several issues, and among them one is OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors. If you want to know how to fix OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks Desktop, go through the reasons behind it and the resolution.
Reasons behind OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors
- The issue occurs when there is an issue with the bank
- Some problems with your monetary organizations.
- Due to the basic alarms that are not getting recognized in the wake of signing into Online Banking.
- When monetary organization has made changes in their Web Connect, administration contributions, or Direct Connect.
- When there are many problems with bank’s website
- Unstable web association in your framework
- At least one organization records are having problems
- You are using an ended rendition of QuickBooks
The above mentioned are some of the reasons behind OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors. Now next we will discuss some steps to fix OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks Desktop.
Steps to Fix OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks Desktop
Mentioned below are some of the steps to fix OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks Desktop. Follow the steps below:-
Set the Default Account under both– Company and Personal Preferences
- Go to the QuickBooks and log-in to your company file with the administrator account.
- Choose Preferences under the Edit menu and hit on Checking.
- Select the Default for all of the options under the My Preferences tab.
- Now under the option of Company Preferences tab, you have to select Default account for all the options.
- Tap on the OK button and sign-in to your online banking using QuickBooks again.
Execute an Update of your FIDIR
- Firstly, Open Banking Tab
- Under it, choose the QuickBooks option
- Tap on Bank Feeds and then click on the option– Bank feeds centre
- Now from the dropdown menu, you have to tap on Sync all for this bank.
- Open Windows File Explorer and Go to Local Disk C
- Hit on the link down below for your QuickBooks version.
- Choose all the text on the page by pressing Ctrl + A on your keyboard.
- Now, you have to tap on Press Ctrl + C to copy all the text from the page.
- Open the file list folder and inside it, you have to double-click on the fidir.txt file to open.
- Press Ctrl + A, and then press Ctrl+ V.
- Now, go to the top left corner.
- Hit on the Save button and close the file.
- Lastly, Restart the QuickBooks.
Place QuickBooks to Use the Express Mode
- Tap on the Preferences option under the Edit tab in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Hit on the option– Checking from the left side of the dashboard.
- Now, tap on the Company Preferences tab and you have to choose Express Mode in the Bank Feed window.
- Tap on OK button to save changes.
However, if after following all these steps you are unable to fix OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks Desktop, you can contact the experts at anytime and get the resolution of your issue. Our experts will provide you the best possilble solutions of how to fix OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks Desktop. Our team is 24/7 available for your convenience.
For More Information