It is very easy to reconcile your bank statement, but sometimes it’s difficult to remove an individual transaction from a completed transaction. QuickBooks Accounting Software is always designed to Disconnect Bank Feeds for an account in QuickBooks Desktop. However, if you are wondering for an instant resolution, follow this article.
Bank Feeds in a feature always helps you to access your bank account through QuickBooks and you do not have to sign-in to your bank account distinctly. This helps you to make transactions to your clients, and suppliers. One of the most major reasons for transactions being duplicated in QuickBooks Online is that transactions are entered double. If you decide to eliminate the current bank account linked with QuickBooks, you can Disconnect Bank Feeds for an account in QuickBooks Desktop. You have the choice to add another bank account to your bank feeds in QuickBooks. We will go through the steps to deactivate the bank feed for the QB account. This blog post provides you a series of articles that give detailed information about Bank Feeds feature of QuickBooks.
Bank Feeds Feature Account in QuickBooks Desktop
As with any software, certain specifications must be followed in QuickBooks Online and they are hereby mentioned below:
- Get ongoing with Bank Feeds
- Usual Setup of an account for Bank Feeds
- Download the QuickBooks Bank Feed transactions
- Add and match the QuickBooks Bank Feed transactions
- Run the Bank Feed settings for credit card or bank accounts
- Deactivate Bank Feeds for an account
Tips to Disconnect Bank Feeds for an account in QuickBooks Desktop
Mentioned below are some tips to disconnect bank feed for an account in quickbooks desktop.
Tip 1: Finish your online banking
Before disabling the Bank Feeds, always ensure that you can match or delete all of the downloaded transactions for the account. QuickBooks would not let you make changes if there are quiet pending transactions.
Tip 2: Disable Bank Feeds
You can remove your accounts from Bank Feeds one at a time.
QuickBooks Desktop for Windows
- Open the Lists and choose the option i.e. Chart of Accounts.
- Do Right-click on the account you want to disable.
- Choose the Edit Account.
- After that, Go to the Bank Settings tab.
- Select the option- deactivate all online services and then OK to confirm.
- Choose Save and Close.
- Open the Lists and then choose Chart of Accounts option.
- Highpoint the account and choose the pencil icon to edit.
- Select the option of Online Settings.
- In the Download Transactions, you have to click on drop-down menu, and choose the option of Not enabled.
- Select the option of OK to confirm.
You can Disconnect Bank Feeds for an account in QuickBooks Desktop by following all the above-mentioned steps. There is an opportunity of some issues that you may find it difficult to disconnect Bank Feeds for an account in QuickBooks Desktop. If you need any help related to bank feed, you can reach the quickbooks payroll service advisors and get whole assistance. Our representatives will fix your issue as soon as possible.
For More Information