QuickBooks error 6123, 0 usually occurs when the user is upgrading a company file to a new version of QuickBooks, or the user tries to open their company file on a multiuser mode or else over a network. QuickBooks error 6123, 0 can also be caused if the user is unable to restore the backup due to the QuickBooks error message 6123, 0. This QuickBooks error message 6124, 0 appears on the screen. You can fix QuickBooks error code 6123, 0 by the means of QuickBooks file doctor. You can also fix QuickBooks error code 6123, 0 by the help of the following solutions.
Solution 1 by downloading the QuickBooks Error files doctor
- The first step is to download and the run the QuickBooks file doctor.
- Now you need to browse the Company file.
- Now you have to click on the option of Check File Damage Only, then you have to select the option of Diagnose File.
- After this you have to mainly enter your Admin Password and press ok button.
- Now you have two options either you can select the option of Repair File in the existing version or else you can select Open File in Newer version.
- Now all you need to do is to follow all the remaining steps which are mainly displayed on the screen of your system.
- Now you have to reboot your system.
Solution 2 by renaming .ND and .TLG file tag
- Firstly you need to open the folder which is having your company file.
- Now you have to select the corresponding .ND file of your company.
- After this right click on the company file and select the option of rename.
- You need to rename .ND File to .ND.OLD.
- Following the above steps now you have to change .TLG file and rename it.
- The .TLG file should be renamed as .TLG.OLD.
- Now all you need to do is to open your QuickBooks company file.
Solution 3 by moving company files into different location Quickbooks Error
- You can move your company file in to a different location and open it if you are unable to open your QuickBooks company file.
- Similarly you can try copying file on the computer on which you are using QuickBooks and open it. This can be done if you are using a server connection.
The above mentioned solutions will help you fix the QuickBooks error code 6123, 0. In case the problem persists you can connect to the QuickBooks customer Service. QuickBooks customer support is available 24/7 with quick instant help. You can also connect to QuickBooks customer support by their phone support +1-800-788-5999.