QuickBooks is software that manages your taxes easily, track your expenses and income, and integrate with multiple tools to enhance the efficiency of your business. While using QuickBooks users often get difficulties in troubleshooting QuickBooks Point of sale multi-user mode not working issue, by following the steps given below.
Causes of QuickBooks Point of sale multi-user mode not working
There are various reasons which causes quickbooks point of sale multi-user mode not working issues. Some of them are mentioned below:-
- QuickBooks is not properly installed on the server.
- Windows file permissions are not properly set.
- Sometimes due to Antivirus software, the issue happens
- When you are not able to open the QuickBooks company file.
Methods to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Point of Sale multi-user mode not working properly
Now here we will discussed some method to troubleshoot QuickBooks Point of Sale multi-user mode not working properly. Follow these methods given below:-
Method 1: Use QuickBooks File Doctor
First of all, Download the QuickBooks File Doctor tool from the Intuit website and run it. This tool always analyzes whether your device is properly set up for using multi-user mode or not. After that run the tool, and check whether you are facing the QuickBooks multi-user mode not working issue.
Method 2: Use QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Firstly, Open the QuickBooks Database manager server in your device by typing the database in the Start menu.
- If you do not find any folder locations, you can use the Browse to go to the folder storing company file/files.
- Now, you have to tap on Ok button and scan the device.
Method 3: Check the host mode in each device of user
- On a user device, open QuickBooks File menu.
- Tap on Utilities
- If the Host Multi-User Access displays before you on the list, you have to move to the next device
- Moving to the next device means this computer is not hosting company file.
- If in case, you stop Hosting the Multi-User Access that appear on the display, you have to choose it to disable the hosting and enable QuickBooks single user mode.
Method 4: Verify If QuickBooks services are working properly
- On the Windows search bar, first of all type services.msc and click on Enter.
- Now, you have to check whether the QuickBooks service appears in the Services window.
- If it is not appearing in the QuickBooks service, follow the steps:
- If are using Database Server Manager, make sure that it is installed on the server.
- For QuickBooks Desktop installed on the workstation, there you can install the corresponding Database Server Manager.
- If in case, the entire software is running on the device, be sure that the host is enabled on the server.
- Now, you have to Double-tap on the QuickBooksDBXX service.
- Under Startup type, the value should be Automatic.
- Now, the Service started should show Start or running.
- Under the Recovery tab, you have to select the restart button in the QuickBooksDBXX service.
- If the issue still not resolved, repeat all the steps for the QBCFMonitorService.
Hope these provided measures will help you tackle the QuickBooks Point of sale multi-user mode not working problem. If in any case you are not able to resolve QuickBooks Point of sale multi-user mode not working problem by following these steps then you can visit our Quickbooks service team. They will provide you some quick and easy solution to resolve your problem. Our team is 24/7 available for your services.
For More Information