How to Download, Install and Activate QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale?
QuickBooks is considered to be one of the accounting software packages developed by Intuit. It is used by users to pay bills, tax filing, invoice customers, and many more. However, some of its users are complaining- how to install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale – it is likely to occur when entitlementDataStore.ecml containing the license properties becomes corrupted due to crash or any other reason. This issue could be resolved through our QuickBooks assistance, but you need to know some reasons behind the error and some of its troubleshooting steps before that.
Here, you can have an eye on some of the critical troubleshooting steps.
Possible Causes to Install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
- The device and code used aren’t compatible with one another.
- Issue with the CD that QuickBooks is being put in.
- Company file loop issue
- Unsupported Hardware Drivers
- Improper configuration of Firewall Settings
- Damaged or Corrupted windows files.
- Excessive start-up entries, or written account errors.
Troubleshooting Steps to Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
- Go to the official webpage of QuickBooks
- Choose the QuickBooks Point of Sale from the Downloads link.
- Select the software appropriate to your product edition and version.
- Tap on the Search button and when your product version 12.0 appears before you.
- Hit on the Download button to download it.
Installation Steps for QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Open the downloaded QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale on your device.
- Double-tap on the QuickBooks POS executable file to begin the installation process
- Tap on Yes if prompted to overwrite open extracted files.
- Hit on the Next and Go through the provided Software License Agreement.
- Tap on the Accept button and click on Next
- Enter the License & Product numbers.
- Click on the Next button
- After that, you will be required to choose the number of devices for POS.
- For a single user, tap on option i.e. Only PC
- Continue the installation process.
- For multiple users, tap on two or more PCs and select the Client-Server or workstation.
- Tap on the install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale button.
- If it’s required, restart the device.
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop POS to start.
- Once the installation process is over, activate the QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Activate Steps for QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Whenever you start QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale, you will get an online registration form on different boxes.
- Type the last four digits of your business phone number that you are using
- Tap on the continue button.
- If you have an internet connection working on the device, you will get an online registration form; else, with the validation code, the process of product registration will finish.
With the above simple procedure, you will know how to install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale. While doing so, if you need any assistance regarding the guidelines or any other such thing, you can contact our certified expert professional straight away.
Accept Payment With Quickbooks Point Of Sale