QuickBooks utilizes many operating system resources while running on your Windows computer. Therefore, when you need to install or uninstall QuickBooks in selective startup or any other system programs, you may face issues. QuickBooks in selective startup saves you from such an annoying situation. Before uninstalling or installing QuickBooks components or system software, activate QuickBooks in selective startup. Accounting Error Solution QuickBooks technical support team is here to help you with the process.
QuickBooks in Selective Startup—A Simple Step-By-Step Method
This blog is to guide the users on how to install or uninstall the accounting software QuickBooks in selective Startup. So, if you are looking forward to the same then you have come to the right blog. Don’t worry if you face any issue while implementing the steps. This is because the team of QuickBooks online customer service is always available at your service. To contact QuickBooks team you can use emails, live chats, and phone calls. QuickBooks in Selective Startup is usually required when the user faces issues during the normal Startup of the software. Implement the following steps to successfully install or uninstall the accounting software Quickbooks in Selective Startup.
- Open the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Go to the section of ‘Backup.’
- Create a backup of all the files.
- Now, create a copy of the QuickBooks Software license keys.
- Press the buttons ‘Windows + R’ altogether.
- This will open the Run command box.
- Type the command ‘MSConfig.’
- Hit the Enter button.
- Select the General Tab.
- Click on the option of ‘Selective Startup.’
- Allow the System Services to load.
- Now, go to the tab of ‘Services.”
- Click on the icon of ‘Hide all Microsoft Services.’
- Select the icon of ‘Disable all.’
- Unmark the checkbox of ‘Hide all Microsoft Services.’
- Find and mark the checkbox of ‘Windows Installer.’
- Select the option of ‘Ok.’
- Now click on the option of ‘Restart.’
- Allow the device to complete the process of Restart.
- Once the device gets Switched On.
- Perform a Clean Installation of QuickBooks.
Now you need to come back to the normal startup of the device. Contact QuickBooks team of customer care if you face any difficulty in implementing the following steps:
Press the buttons ‘Windows + R’ altogether.
Type the command ‘MSConfig’ on the Run box.
Press the Enter button.
Navigate to the General Tab.
Choose the option of ‘Normal Startup’.
Select the ‘Ok’ icon.
Again, Restart the device.
The last step will bring back your device to the normal startup mode. I hope the steps are easier for you to implement on your device. However, if you face any sort of difficulties in implementing the above steps in installing or uninstalling the accounting software QuickBooks in selective Startup then connect with the QuickBooks online customer service team. The team answers phone calls, live chats, and emails instantly. However, when in hurry simply dial the helpline number to contact QuickBooks team of customer service instantly. This allows the users to get instant solutions to how to install or uninstall the accounting software QuickBooks in selective Startup or any other Quickbooks related queries. This also acts as a primary reason why connecting with the QuickBooks online customer service using the helpline number is more popular over others. For more information contact QuickBooks in Selective Startup +1-800-788-5999 Now!
After going through this technical guide from Accounting Error Solution, you should be able to activate QuickBooks in selective startup. This is the easiest and most comprehensive method for any QuickBooks subscriber to switch the QuickBooks in selective startup. If you decide to get expert support regarding this process, you can also contact us at QuickBooks customer service in Accounting Error Solution.
For More Information