How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1328
QuickBooks error 1328 occurs at that time when there is updating repairing, and uninstalling QuickBooks. This error can be displayed on your display in unique approaches. However, while using it, when a file opens up in a different version than it is in the original format usually, due to QuickBooks Installation, and Uninstallation also the QB error 1328 occur. This error also occurs at the time of repairing process. If you want to know – how to fix QuickBooks Error 1328, proceed with the relevant tips mentioned below.
Effective Tips to Fix QuickBooks Error 1328
Step 1: Reinstall your Windows system with the latest version
To reinstall your windows, follow the effective steps:
- Press the Windows key from keyboard and click on the Start button from the bottom.
- In the search programs and files search the Windows update.
- Tap on enter key and hit on Windows update.
- Click on Check for Updates.
- Hit on the Install Update button.
- Now, you can restart your device and try updating the QuickBooks once more to test if the mistake is resolved.
Step 2: Change the system file Configuration
You need to follow the relevant steps given below for changing the configuration of the system file
- Press the Windows Key on keyboard.
- Hit on the device from the left side of the applications list.
- Tap on Local Disk C from the left side panel.
- After that click on the Organize button
- Now, you can click on the Search option and uncheck the box of hide Protected Operating system files.
- Tap on the Apply button and then on OK button.
- Now, go to file and rename it.
- Finally, Restart your Windows and replace the QuickBooks.
Step 3: Access the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- Hit on the link of QuickBooks install Diagnostic tool
- Download the file, and while downloading it, you have to stop other applications that are running on Windows.
- Press the downloaded setup file.
- Tap on the Yes button.
- Hit on the Proceed button on the QB desktop and install the Diagnostic device.
- Now, restart your device and strive the usage of QuickBooks all over again
Step 4: Installation of QuickBooks
- Press the Windows key+ R key from the keyboard.
- Go to the Run Window and tap on Control Panel.
- Press the Enter key, and now under programs and features list look for QuickBooks.
- Hit on Uninstall button
- After that, download the QuickBooks smooth install tool from the link.
- Open that tool and click on the option– I Accept at the license agreement web page.
- Now, give the on-display commands to perform easy set up of QuickBooks for your desktop.
We assume that your issue of how to fix QuickBooks Error 1328 will be sorted out and if it is still not resolved, you can reach the expert team to get your issue fixed instantly.