QuickBooks Error 6073: QuickBooks is the time saver software for many small businesses globally. One can easily manage data with greater accuracy. QuickBooks have various versions in case of usability and functionality. It is accounting software. The applications are cloud-based versions that mainly t accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. QuickBooks at times due to some technical glitches encounters various errors. One such error is QuickBooks error 6073. This error may lead to data loss and other critical problems if not resolved early.
There are various causes of this QuickBooks error 6073. To know about these causes you need to follow the content below:
- If the file is opened on another PC in single-user mode.
- In case the file is located in a read-only network folder.
- If there multi-login credentials to sign in on to the shared folder.
- When the document is accessed using a remote operating system and the host system identifies that the user is still logged in.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks error 6073.
In case an error is encountered that may damage the data and also these errors are time-consuming. The user needs to follow various steps that are concerned regarding the QuickBooks error code 6073 99001. For the solution you can follow the content below:
Solution 1 use the QFD Tool fix QuickBooks error 6073 99001
Solution 2 Resolve QuickBooks error code 6073 manually
In case the user opens the company files on another PC in single-user mode.
- At first, the user needs to close the QuickBooks desktop in all the computers.
- Now you have to open the company file using the hosting computer.
- Now you need to switch multi-user mode from the file menu.
- Now you need to reboot all the workstations in case you face the same issue.
In case the company file is open in single-user mode on the host computer
- You need to go to the file menu and select the option of a close company.
- Now you need to re-open the company file.
- Now from the file menu, you have to select the option of open or restore company.
- Now you have to open a company file and click next.
- You need to choose your company file. You have selected the open file in multi-user mode and open.
In case the company file is placed in a read-only network folder
- You need to go to the computer hosting file.
- You have to open the folder where your company file is stored.
- Now you need to right-click on the folder and select the properties.
- Now you have to go the security tab and then you have to select the user with the login issues then click on edit.
- Now you have to select the option of allowing, apply, and click.
In case the computer is being accessed remotely via logMein, GoToMyPC, etc.
- You need to go the right-click on taskbar and then you have to select the task manager.
- Now you have to select the processes and check if there are running processes under that user.
- Now you have to restart your system in case you need to find the processes under that user.
The above solutions will help you to resolve QuickBooks error 6073. In case this error persists the user can connect to the tech team. The tech team can be connected by the QuickBooks customer support phone number.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience. Get more information here Call +1-800-788-5999 Now!