When the users are using or opening the quicken software they may encounter some of the errors. One such error Is quicken error OL-221-B. This error is known as a run time error. This error is mainly seen when there is some sort of software crashes. In case multiple applications are running simultaneously this error would occur in the first place.
Causes of quicken error OL-221-B
There are several causes of this quicken error Ol-221-B and these causes are enlisted below:
- It might be possible that error is occurring due to the incomplete installation of the software.
- The error may occur when the Quicken related files get deleted mistakenly.
- In case there is some corrupted windows registry.
- In case there are some malware and virus threat.
Methods to resolve quicken error OL-221-B
There are some of the methods to resolve quicken error OL-221-B. These methods are mentioned below.
Method 1 Close Conflicting Programs
- The user needs to open the task manager by clicking on Ctrl-alt-del at the same time.
- You need to go to the processes tab and then click on stop the programs. With this, click on stop the programs.
- Now you need to check if the error message is reoccurring each time after stopping a process.
Method 2 Update/ reinstall conflicting programs
Using Control panel
- For Windows 7 you need to click on the start button. You need to click on the control panel and then you need to click on the control panel and then uninstall a program.
- For Windows 8, you need to click on the start button, with this click on more settings.
- You need to click on the control panel and then you need to uninstall a program.
- For Windows 10, you need to click on the control panel in the search box and then you need to click on update or uninstall.
- You need to click on the uninstall a program.
- You need to click on the problem program and then you need to click on the update or uninstall.
- Now Finally, in case the user is clicking on the update, then he/she should follow the instructions to complete the process.
Method 3 Update Virus Protection Program or Download and install the latest windows update
The user needs to update the virus program or your system. You need to run a windows update.
Method 4 reinstalls runtime libraries
- You need to uninstall the package. You need to click Microsoft visual C++ redistributable package.
- You need to click on uninstall and then you need to reboot your computer.
- In the end, you need to download the up-to-date redistribute package and install it.
Method 5 Run disk cleanup
- You need to create a backup of your files.
- You have to clear your cache and then reboot your system.
- You need to run a disk cleanup. You have to open your explorer windows and then click on the main directory.
- Now you need to click on properties and then click on the option of disk clean up.
In case of any problem, the users can connect the team of Quicken customer support. The team is highly proficient and skilled. They can resolve problem related to quicken error OL-221-B or any problem related to the software which the user may encounter. Quicken customer support team is the main support team.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.