The sales are always important to a business, and it drives everything about the enterprise. As there is a need for the real-time solution that will help make sales recording easy on the company’s employees. Enter QuickBooks point of sale is a proprietary solution developed by Intuit that promises to streamline the entire sale process to make it easy for the ones that have to manage the company. It has several benefits to Update QuickBooks Point of Sale that give to the company, and these would include the following about how to update Quickbooks point of sale by following the two ways.
You can find two ways through which you may update your QuickBooks POS to the newest version:
Turn the Automatic Update on allowing QuickBooks Desktop POS to download the newest release. It doesn’t matter whether the program is running or not. In the event that you still are running a classic version of POS than discover easy steps for how exactly to update QuickBooks Point of Sale. If you wish to keep this feature deterred, it’s suggested that you choose QuickBooks Desktop POS Manually as and once the update is available.
Steps To Update Quickbooks Point Of Sale
Step 1: Make certain that the Latest QuickBooks Updates are installed
Automatically update Product
- Open QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
- Select Software Update
- After that Check for Updates
- If updates can be found, select Update Now and then OK
- When QuickBooks POS is updated, close it and restart your personal computer
Step 2: Show hidden Files and Folders of QBPOS
A. Close QBPOS Process
- Open the task manager by pressing Ctrl+Sift+Esc
- Beneath the Processes tab close qbpos.exe, QBPOSDBService.exe and QBPOSShell.exe
B. Show hidden Files and Folders
- Create a right-click on a Start button and select Control Panel
- Click Appearances and Personalization and then Fonts
- Choose the Folder Options
- Beneath the folder options window select View tab, and choose the option of Hidden files and folders.
- Select the option of hidden files, folders, and drives.
- Click Apply and then OK
- Press Windows+E keys together to open File Explorer
- To the utmost effective menu, choose the View tab > Hidden items
Step 3: Delete Contents of Entitlement Client Folder and WSActivity file
A. Delete Contents of Entitlement Client Folder
- Open the Local Disk C:\ Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.0
- Now press the option of Ctrl+A to pick all of the files simultaneously
- Then create a right-click and tap on Delete button.
B. Delete WSActivity File
- Go to Local disk C:\ Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of SaleXX.
- Open the INI folder, and then delete the WSActivity file.
After following all the aforementioned steps you’ll no more face this issue, and however in case when it still exists you may have to update Quickbooks point of sale. If you want to know more about how to update Quickbooks point of sale, feel free to reach our Quickbooks helpline support team technical representatives for help as soon as possible.
For More Information