QuickBooks Web Connector is an application for Microsoft Windows-based computers from the developers of QuickBooks, Intuit. The Intuit developers need to answer the challenge of the exchange of data between cloud QuickBooks and desktop QuickBooks. QuickBooks Web Connector for QuickBooks Online helps the standalone QuickBooks app to communicate and sync data with QuickBooks Online.
What is QuickBooks Web Connector
The QuickBooks Web Connector is a Microsoft Windows platform-based program that allows web services and cloud apps to sync information with QuickBooks Desktop applications. It also supports other programs of Intuit such as QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Financial Software. QuickBooks Web Connector for QuickBooks Online is a functional module that facilitates the communication between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. Some of the advanced features are:
- You can host your web services with a third-party hosting provider or host from a local server.
- Install QuickBooks Connector on the same computer which is the server or on the same network architecture, so that the on-premise apps can easily sync data with cloud apps.
- It is a go-between program that supports the data communication of qbposXML and qbXML between cloud-based software and QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Desktop.
- There is no need for open firewall ports because it mediates all data synchronization. This increases server security and the privacy of the network.
- For a cloud app service to integrate with QuickBooks Web Connector, it must complete a set of processes that are necessary for QuickBooks Connector WSDL. These processes allow the web service to interact with the Web Connector using the identical qbXML that the POS SDK and Desktop SDK use.
- Appending a new cloud app service to the list of existing Web services that can interact with is as easy for the subscriber of QuickBooks as downloading a file.
- The best part is that this app offers a high level of automation. Data synchronization scheduling frees the user from manual updating. Subscribers can simply set up time schedule when the QuickBooks Web Connector needs to communicate with the standalone programs like QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Assisted, or QuickBooks Point of Sale.
You can know more about QuickBooks and quickbooks Connector from Accounting Error Solution QuickBooks helpline support.
Web Connector for QuickBooks Online and Other Compatible Programs
QuickBooks Web Connector is compatible with any QuickBooks Desktop programs, basically, QBPOS SDK and QuickBooks SDK platform-based.
Followings are the compatible programs QuickBooks Web Connector 184.108.40.206 and older versions at a glance:
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Pro 2002 and its successors
- QuickBooks Premier 2002 and newer
- QuickBooks Financial Software Products for the USA
- QuickBooks Simple Start 2006 and later versions
- QuickBooks Pro Candian Edition 2003 and later
- QuickBooks Enterprise Canadian Edition 2003 and later
- QuickBooks Premier Canadian Edition 2003 and later
- QuickBooks Pro UK 2003 and successors
- QuickBooks UK Accountant Edition 2003 and later
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 4.0 and later
An important piece of information to note is that QuickBooks Web Connector 220.127.116.11 and older editions only support up to TLS 1.0 protocol.
However, only the following QuickBooks Products will work with QuickBooks Web Connector 18.104.22.168 and newer versions:
- QuickBooks Financial Software products for the USA
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 and its successors
- QuickBooks Pro 2015 and later editions
- QuickBooks Premier 2015 and further versions
- All QuickBooks editions for UK 2015 and later
- All QuickBooks editions for Canada 2015 and later
The newest QuickBooks Connector will however support most of the protocols like TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2.
If you experience challenges in identifying the correct product, Accounting Error Solution QuickBooks helpline support is available to assist you.
QuickBooks Web Connector simplifies onsite and web-based QuickBooks data communication. To set it up properly without any issues in the future, contact QuickBooks helpline support. Accounting Error Solution QuickBooks helpline support team are expert personnel who can set up QuickBooks Web Connector for QuickBooks Online efficiently.
For more Information