The accounting software suffers from various error codes while working on it. Often these error codes can be resolved with simple and easy to implement steps. But at times they can be persisting and requires help from experienced professionals of QuickBooks error customer service team. A user can dial on QuickBooks help number to communicate with the service team of the accounting software. While exporting files of the accounting software to excel the user is often faced with the display of error message on the screen. The software usually freezes while performing the transfer and at times may even completely crash. The solution to this error is easy and can be done with a few steps of implementation. But, if the software continues to crash or freeze despite trying different solutions then you need to contact QuickBooks service team for the resolution of the error on the accounting software. This error generally occurs when the accounting software fails to identify and communicate with the excel application already present in the user device. The issue is more common with the users having an outdated version of the accounting software on their system device. A simple way to resolve the error code from the accounting software is to update and use the latest version of both the QuickBooks and the Excel sheet application program. However, if a user fails to update the accounting software then re-registration of the keys should be done. This blog is to offer various solutions for the elimination of accounting software error when exporting files to Excel. The common reasons behind the error are also discussed in this blog.
Common Causes of QuickBooks Error exporting to Excel
- The MS Excel application software may be damaged.
- Improper functioning of MS Excel.
- An outdated version of the accounting software.
- Damaged files or working components of the accounting software.
- The registration of the software might have expired.
- The user device is not meeting the recommended features of the software.
Easy Solution for the Resolution of QuickBooks Error
Solution-1: Try using a New Account
- Open the accounting software on the computer.
- Go to the Payroll & Employees section of the software.
- Click on it.
- Find and select the tab of Company Preferences.
- Select the option of Full Payroll.
- Create a fake or dummy employee.
- Now create an account on QuickBooks for the dummy employee.
- Try exporting the file to excel by using this account.
Solution-2: Restore the Files
- Shut close the accounting software from the device.
- Create a copy of all the files you need on Excel.
- Ensure to keep the copied files on Desktop.
- Now open the accounting software on the System device.
- Go to the file you need on Excel.
- Now click it open.
- Restore the file from the desktop location.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Try exporting the file to excel once the process gets completed.
Solution-3: Re-login into your QuickBooks Account
- Click open the accounting software on the device.
- Click on the icon of the gear of the Windows software.
- Go to the Company Settings.
- Enter your credentials.
- Save the credentials on the accounting software.
- Select done after saving.
- Now close the accounting software.
- Open after a few minutes and try exporting files on Excel.
Solution-4: Use Trusted Sites
- Login into the accounting software.
- Click on the icon of the gear.
- Now, select the icon of ‘Internet option’.
- Go to the tab of ‘Security’.
- Choose the option of the trusted site from the list.
- Now you need to unmark the Enable Protected Mode.
- Now select sites.
- Choose only the official website from the list.
- Select Done and close the software.
Issues Faced in exporting error when using Mac
When you are facing the issue of an export error on Mac then it must be due to the fact that the minimum specifications required for the software are not fulfilled. The following specifications are a must for resolving the exporting error in Excel on Mac.
- The user must at least use Intel Core Duo or a higher version of the system device.
- The minimum space of hard disk should be at least two 4 GB Ram or more than it.
- The disk space with minimum specification should be at least 250 MB or more than it.
- A well-secured internet connection is a must for the active and proper functioning of the Payroll Activities of the accounting software.
- The adobe reader should be properly functioning in the system using Mac software.
Resolution of exporting error on Mac
- The first step is to ensure the compatibility of the Excel software application with the Mac operating system. Issues with the compatibility of Mac often leads to exporting error on QuickBooks.
- Check whether the system device you are using fulfills the minimum specifications required for the proper working of the accounting software or not.
- Ensure proper installation of the accounting software and also of the Excel software application.
- Partial installation of the accounting software or the Excel software application often leads to error in exporting files in the device.
- You can try re-registration of all the keys with the Microsoft application program. The user may also try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Application Software. This ensures the proper functioning of the office setup.
- You can also uninstall and reinstall the accounting software on the device. This will eliminate all the issues of the registration from the accounting software effectively.
The accounting software suffers from errors mainly due to using an outdated version of the application program. A user may ensure zero glitches in the QuickBooks accounting software by preferring to stick to the latest version of the operating system, MS Office setup along with QuickBooks itself. The latest version of the software can be easily installed from the official website. A user can connect with the team of QuickBooks customer support phone number on facing issues while installing the latest version of the accounting software. QuickBooks help number is available for easy connectivity with the customer service team.