When you use the one-step update service to download the bank transactions, the occurrence of quicken error code 101 and quicken error code 103 becomes high. The error codes that have a chance to appear due to login credentials being outdated are:
- Quicken Error 1010: Add
- Error 101 Connect
- Quicken Error 103
- Ccscrape 103
- Ccscrape 101
Specific reasons for occurrence of these errors
- If the password that is stored in Quicken has become outdated, you can face quicken error 101 or 103.
- If in the keychain access there is an outdated password, you can get quicken error 103 and 101.
But, you don’t need to worry, if you are unaware of the steps that should be followed to fix this error because the quicken customer service has suggested some steps which can be followed to eradicate this error. Also, if you have encountered the quicken error code 101 or quicken error code 103, you should read through the blog and follow the steps that are mentioned below.
Solution 1: You will have to deactivate all the accounts that have these errors
Steps to be followed:
- Start by launching the Quicken app in your system
- Find the section of ‘Account’ and select the option of ‘Hide and Show Accounts’
- Under the list of specific financial institutions, you will have to uncheck all the accounts that are in the HIdden list.
- After this, go to the account which shows Quicken error 101 and 103, and click on Settings which you will find on the bottom of the page.
- Hover on the option of ‘At Your Financial Institution’ and click on the option of ‘Troubleshooting’
- Click on ‘Deactivate Downloads’ followed by a click on ‘Save’
- You will have to repeat the suggested steps by quicken customer service for all the accounts that are facing the quicken error 103 or 101.
- After the process gets completed, you can close Quicken.
And, if after updating the accounts, the error still remains, try following the steps mentioned in Solution 2.
Solution 2: You will have to remove the Quicken Password from the Keychain
Steps to be followed:
- You will have to initially open ‘Finder’ and go to ‘Applications’ then ‘Utilities’ and find Keychain Access App.
- Now look at the left-hand side of the application and you will have to set Keychain to Login and similarly Category to Passwords.
- After this, find Quicken then select Quicken Cloud or the Financial Institutions which are facing these errors and you will have to remove all the entries from it.
- And, once you have deleted all the entries, close the Keychain app and open Quicken to see whether the problem has been resolved or not.
Get your hands on the best and instant support by the team of quicken customer service who are efficient and well-versed in solving the quicken error 101 and quicken error 103. Also, their services are available round the clock for you to connect with them over calls or texts.