The users might encounter some errors while TurboTax due to some technical glitches. One such error is TurboTax error code 70001. This is one of the continuous connectivity issues that could be resolved automatically. There are several steps the users have to follow to resolve this error. In case this TurboTax error code 70001 is not resolved on its own then the user has to restart their PC and reopen the software.
Steps to troubleshoot TurboTax error 70001
Below there are some of the troubleshooting steps for TurboTax error 70001 if the above said troubleshooting method doesn’t work.
- At first, you have to reset the wireless access point and then try logging TurboTax.
- You have to make sure to turn off your system, router, and then cable modem.
- After waiting for a minute, turn your modem back on.
- Now you have to wait another minute and then the router back on.
- You have to turn your system back on and you have to try logging Turbo tax once more.
We feel that after following these steps you will easily resolve TurboTax error 70001. In case the error persists the users can connect the team of TurboTax customer support phone number.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.