Quicken error OL-220-a is a banking error. This error usually arises when quicken fails to read the information passed from the bank. Further, to exchange information between the financial institutions and quicken the user need to update details in Quicken. There are various causes and systems of quicken error code OL-220-a. This quicken error code OL-220-a can be caused if there is a corrupted download of quicken or installation is incomplete. In the case of virus or malware attack also this quicken error OL-220-a can occur. There are various steps to solve quicken error OL-220-a. One can follow the content below to know how to troubleshoot this error:
Step 1 Update the quicken to the latest version
- You have to open Quicken.
- Now go to help and check for updates.
- Now you have to click on the option of yes if in case there are any updates available.
- Now you have to verify whether quicken OL-220-a is resolved or not.
Step 2 Find the account having quicken OL-220-a
- At first, you have to open Quicken.
- Now you have to navigate to the tools and then click on a one-step update summary.
- Now you have to see each account with OL-220-a error.
- Now you have to note down the error codes in word pad or note pad.
- Now you should go to very account facing OL errors.
- Now click on the option of gear icon which is present on the right-hand corner.
- finally click on the option of Update.
Step3 deactivate/reactivate the account facing the error
- You have to navigate to tools.
- Now click on the account list.
- Now you have to click on the option of edit for accounts having error OL-220-a.
- Now you have to click on the online services tab.
- Now select on the option of deactivating.
- Now click on yes.
- Select ok and click on done.
Step 4 Uninstall /reinstall quicken
- Press Windows + R
- Select the Start menu and click on run.
- Now type appwiz.cpl in the search bar.
- Now search for quicken in the program and feature tab.
- Click on the uninstall option.
- Go to quicken the official website or use CD to download it.
The above-mentioned steps will help you to resolve quicken error code OL-220-a. In case the error persists you can connect to quicken support phone number. The quicken support phone number is available 24/7.